Information on Appointment Procedures at the Faculty
Posts that are currently advertised for professorships can be found on the job advertisement portal of Otto-von-Guericke-University Magdeburg.
General Application Information
- Short covering letter (max. 2 x A4 pages recommended)
- Details of academic/scientific career in tabular form (CV)
- List of publications
- Proof of academic qualifications (copies of certificates)
- Habilitation or
- documents for the assessment of a habilitation equivalency (e.g. positive evaluation as a junior professor) by the appointment committee and expert’s report
- Information about any nomination list placings in other appointment procedures
- e.g. teaching evaluation analyses
Pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation (EU GDPR) dated 25.5.2018 and the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG new 2018), in oder to process your application by computer, a declaration of consent is required. If you send us your application documents, your consent to the storage of your personal details for the purposes of the application shall be assumed to have been granted. After completion of the appointment process the data will be deleted.
Please refer to the German-language version of this website for the status of curent appointment procedures.